Poultry project proposal

Hi dear fund granting officer this my Poultry Training farms for community development which I would like to get a support from any NGO or individual...my mission is to help reduce poverty and sustainable development through agriculture and employment empowerment

PrimalAndroidDS

The Lovey-Vim Enterprise is a private enterprise limited by guarantee with the objective of promoting agribusiness in Ghana.

A key focus area of the organization is rabbit production for socioeconomic empowerment of vulnerable women,men and youth.

As an agricultural oriented NGO, we have been able to make livestock farming very attractive among Ghanaians especially the youth.

As part of our efforts to expand our production capacity and ensure a number of unemployed are engaged on the rabbitary project, we wish to first of all introduce our organization to you and request your financial support to enable us increase production for job creation.

Kindly let us know when it will be appropriate to have a meeting with you for further discussions on the subject matter.

Kindly acknowledge receipt, thanks.

Newlove

Virunga de Baraka Association based for community development which we like to get a support from any NGO or individual...Virunga mission is to help Congolese people more education, development and also provety which affect many Congolese people
has you know the county has been affected by the war for many Years.
we have a Primary and Secondary schoo which the orphans education is frees, the widows has seams machines for seam, we have fishmen system, please we ask if we can get any support from NGO fund or an indivudual

ManUpCampaign

Organization
Donation Link
Donate
Virunga de Baraka Association based for community development which we like to get a support from any NGO or individual...Virunga mission is to help Congolese people more education, development and also provety which affect many Congolese people
has you know the county has been affected by the war for many Years.
we have a Primary and Secondary schoo which the orphans education is frees, the widows has seams machines for seam, we have fishmen system, please we ask if we can get any support from NGO fund or an indivudual
What are the Fishmen systems for??

Association Virunga de Baraka work hard to make our comminity to live because after war we have many orphans which need education and food , for that we offer all of them free education in our school, every thing we write we show you the pichures for you to beleive whwt we are saying you can also come to visite us in our office or our school
we have primary and Secondary school of 16 classes.

Attachments

• eleve 1.jpg
    eleve 1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20220923-WA0034.jpg
    IMG-20220923-WA0034.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230224-WA0045.jpg
    IMG-20230224-WA0045.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230224-WA0042.jpg
    IMG-20230224-WA0042.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230225-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20230225-WA0011.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230224-WA0044.jpg
    IMG-20230224-WA0044.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230224-WA0046.jpg
    IMG-20230224-WA0046.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 0

ManUpCampaign

Organization
Donation Link
Donate
Fishing systems is to take those who don,t have school degre to learn how to fish in Tanganika lac and get some thing to feeding they families
Sorry I just saw this message!
It looks very interesting, is this something you can share more about? We have some volunteers that are into fishing and worked in Tanzania on several projects.

Could you send me a message here on Fundflowr?

Yes , Tanzania and DRC congo we are fishing all in the same lac tanganyika, some times we moved from congo to Tanzania kigoma
if the fish is located Tanzania side to reduce Fuel cost.Please we are ready to work with you in any projet
congo population are suffering every thingi is hard.
You can also visit us in DRC congo if possible

ManUpCampaign

Organization
Donation Link
Donate
This sounds very interesting. Next month we will have some people in Tanzania again. If possible, we would like to see if it is possible to let some of our volunteers visit your NGO! Is this something you would be open for?

Sorry I took time to reply ,in DRC we a have internet problem, this time we focus to much in education, cultivate, seam and orphans works because
the fish is coming hard to get also the fuel is expensive to buy.
This year is different the fuel cost was very up because we could not cuch fish has usually but you are welcome to visit us.

ManUpCampaign

Organization
Donation Link
Donate
Sorry I took time to reply ,in DRC we a have internet problem, this time we focus to much in education, cultivate, seam and orphans works because
the fish is coming hard to get also the fuel is expensive to buy.
This year is different the fuel cost was very up because we could not cuch fish has usually but you are welcome to visit us.
Sorry, I have also been very busy. I received an email from Fundflowr and saw that you replied. I will talk with our project manager and get back to you about this as it looks vey interesting. @Carlo is there a way to have multiple users in one account, or can we create sub-accounts? I don't think they will need a golden checkmark, right?

ManUpCampaign

Organization
Donation Link
Donate
Sorry, I have also been very busy. I received an email from Fundflowr and saw that you replied. I will talk with our project manager and get back to you about this as it looks vey interesting. @Carlo is there a way to have multiple users in one account, or can we create sub-accounts? I don't think they will need a golden checkmark, right?
or @Kendall, i dont know who is in charge of this.

Carlo

Administrator
Staff member
We used to have an option to have "sub-accounts", but we didn't work further on this as it only complicated things.
However, we have the option for Affiliated Accounts, which you can enroll through the Partner Portal.

This is for individual users that are connected to a verified organization accounts. Verified Individual accounts have a blue checkmark and an Affiliated badge next to their username.

You can read more here: https://fundflowr.com/help/checkmarks/