Looking for Partners in Africa

LArche

Salut à tous!

I hope you're all doing well. We are looking to partner with African nonprofit organizations!

We are on the lookout for nonprofits in Africa that share our passion for creating positive change, particularly in the areas of education, creativity, youth, women's empowerment, and human rights.
If your organization is working tirelessly to make a difference in any of these areas, we want to hear from you!

You can send me a message here on fundflowr.

Let's connect and collaborate!
Looking forward to hearing from you folks in Africa! 🌍

À bientôt!

PoorPanther

You are not verified, how do we know if you are a real organization! This is what the verification process is for... we are still waiting for ours but if you do not have the verification, I don't know if we can trust others.

@Admins, can you check my verification please?

ISSDZM

Salut à tous!

I hope you're all doing well. We are looking to partner with African nonprofit organizations!

We are on the lookout for nonprofits in Africa that share our passion for creating positive change, particularly in the areas of education, creativity, youth, women's empowerment, and human rights.
If your organization is working tirelessly to make a difference in any of these areas, we want to hear from you!

À bientôt!
Innovation for Social Sustainable Development [ISSD] is an NGO based in Zambia. It operates in the area of social development, steering rural community development to champion and advocating for the rights of women and young people, promotion of education and health rights of adolescent and young people. For more details contact us at issdzm**********

Salut à tous!

À bientôt!
jeosa Foundation [JF] is an NGO based in Uganda. It operates in the area of Women and girls with disability, Street children education and advocating for the rights of women and young people with disability, promotion of education and health rights for children with disabilities. FOR CORRESPONDENCES jeosafoundationltd**********/ +256779137984

ToughThrush

Salut à tous!

À bientôt!
Hi in response to your post I'm here to let you know that we have anewly organisation in malawi Africa where we help youths and old people, for more you can contact me directly on+265991821322

cerinaug

Organization
Hi we are Cerina Foundation an NGO in Uganda and we are in line with your organization focus area and we would be willing to work with you . our contact person is Sarah on cerinafoundationug**********.
Thank you

JIPAmsterdam

Hi we are Cerina Foundation an NGO in Uganda and we are in line with your organization focus area and we would be willing to work with you . our contact person is Sarah on cerinafoundationug**********.
Thank you
We currently got some volunteers in Uganda, and we are looking for some non profits over there that we can connect with. Where in Uganda are you?

TameTermite

Salut à tous!

À bientôt!
Hello there, Eco-Friendly Generation(ecofrige) would like to connect with through partnership in strengthen our networks and impacts. Eco-Friendly Generation [ECOFRIGE] is a youth-led organization located in Bamenda III Nkewn, North West Region of Cameroon. ECOFRIGE works closely with young people and women for a sustainable friendly environment to make the world beautiful. ECOFRIGE aims to promote food security through sustainable agriculture. ECOFRIGE also promotes eco-friendly activities and valorizes waste generated in the environment. We seeks to create income generating opportunities for youths and women

To learn more about ECOFRIGE visit. http//:www.facebook.com/php?id=100089379068831.

cerinaug

Organization
Salut à tous!

À bientôt!
Hello Sir
We Cerina Foundation would like to partner with you in Uganda our contact person is Sarah on email. cerinafoundationug**********

VFJ

Salut à tous!

À bientôt!

VFJ

Hello Sir.
Our mission is to provide outstanding quality services which enable children and youths become skilled and socially responsible citizens who are healthy, confident, and educated in a challenging and rapidly changing world.

VFJ’s goal is to have an empowered youth through four major sectors. These are Livelihood and climate change, Education and Health/ HIV/AIDS, Water hygiene and sanitation. VFJ has over the time incorporated gender to bring on board boys and men in addressing issues that affect community. This is through community Systems strengthening for gainful Living Programs and Capacity building Programme that promote skills development to ensure that youths are skilled and involved

We can not archieve all these without you. That is why we are looking out for partners like you. will contact you on email once provided.

Regards

ToughThrush

Hello Sir.
Our mission is to provide outstanding quality services which enable children and youths become skilled and socially responsible citizens who are healthy, confident, and educated in a challenging and rapidly changing world.

VFJ’s goal is to have an empowered youth through four major sectors. These are Livelihood and climate change, Education and Health/ HIV/AIDS, Water hygiene and sanitation. VFJ has over the time incorporated gender to bring on board boys and men in addressing issues that affect community. This is through community Systems strengthening for gainful Living Programs and Capacity building Programme that promote skills development to ensure that youths are skilled and involved

We can not archieve all these without you. That is why we are looking out for partners like you. will contact you on email once provided.

Regards
pliz I'm interested to work with you from malawi. do you help to find funders for a project ?

OpenOctopus

Salut à tous!

À bientôt!
Yes we are in Africa Nigeria to be precise. Due to the rise in inflation and the high cost of commodity, every thing is affected. Children in the south east are dropping out of school due to difficulty to pay their tuition fees. This is a big concern to me. We have been looking for how to raise money to help these children return to school until I stumbled on your post. We will love to partner with you in this area. Many thanks.

OpenOctopus

Salut à tous!

À bientôt!
I am in Nigeria with the same goals in Education, youth empowerment and empowering female entrepreneur. We are ready to work with you